Home > Pitangui Skin Care Center > Wrinkle/Elasticity
Wrinkle, the common symbol of aging
Wrinkles occur as collagen fiber and elastic fiber in the thick skin are transformed. It is a line appearing on the surface of skin. You may have wrinkles around the eyes and the mouth as you smile. However, other wrinkles which are always shown around the eyes, on the forehead and on the bridge of the nose will make you look tired and older. You might get your first impression negative or unlikable with other people. Unlike other parts of our body, the skin is always exposed to the outside and gets aged by such exposure. That decreases functions of collagen and elastin, which have kept your skin elastic. In the process of functional decrease of the two substances, you will get the wrinkles on your skin. Apart from the factor caused by inactive collagen and elastin, air contamination, eating habit, cosmetics, smoking, weather, stress, blood circulation disorder and genetic factors would stimulate the wrinkles.
What would cause the wrinkles?
- 01. Aging
- Aging is the most competitive factor of the wrinkles. As you get older, your skin will lose moisture. That way, you get wrinkles and they appear on the skin.
- 02. Sunlight
- Sunlight damages your skin and makes it thick. As the skin gets damaged, transformed elastic fiber increases, which would result in elastofibroma. The grown collagen decreases while under-grown collagen increases, and this makes your skin lose elasticity which would get you to have the wrinkles.
- 03. Facial expressions that cause wrinkles
- The facial muscle is evidence to your present emotional status. Even if you are young, you may get wrinkles between the eyebrows when you try to see something more clearly. If you have lowered eyelids, it is because you have tried to open your eyes with the forehead muscle. It goes the same with the wrinkles around the lips and the eyes.
- 04. Dry skin
- As your skin gets aged, the sebum secretion decreases which makes the skin dry. The dryness of the skin works against the skin elasticity and you will have the wrinkles by that. The common example is the fine wrinkles under the eyes. The wrinkles even get worse as some of subcutaneous fat is adsorbed.
- 05. Reduction of elastin and collagen
- The thick skin cell of normal skin keeps the elasticity at its best as the cell regenerates elastin and collagen. However, as you get older, the elastin and collagen production also slow down which get you to have wrinkles.
- 06. Undernourishment
- Your skin is consisted of protein. When you have a lack of protein, your skin feel rough with wrinkles.
- 07. Gravity
- You have been exposed to gravity throughout your lifetime. The gravity is making your skin loosened downwards.
- 08. Sleeping habit
- If you have wrong sleeping habit, you may get wrinkles near your ears and on your jaw.
- 09. Thin skin
- You hardly have wrinkles on arms and legs while you have a lot of them on the face. It is because you have thin skin for the face.
- 10. Smoking
- Smoking interrupts oxygen to be provided into the skin. That causes wrinkles, particularly around the mouth.
Types of wrinkle
The medical field believes that you start to have wrinkles after the age of 18. According to different directions of gravity, your skin gets loosened and you get wrinkles.
Your smiling wrinkle makes you a sweet person but other wrinkles on the forehead, the bridge of the nose, around the mouth and on the cheeks would interrupt you to be a beautiful, young woman. The wrinkles are caused by facial expressions and the gravity. While almost everyone has fine wrinkles, you will be subjected to unpleasant wrinkles on the forehead/the bridge of the nose/under the eyes/near the nose and around the lips by how you would make your facial expressions. You might also have wrinkles by early aging process caused by stress.
- 01. Facial expression wrinkles
- They are temporarily shown when you smile or cry.
- 02. Dry wrinkles (in the early twenties)
- The dry wrinkles are caused by a lack of moisture in the horny layer of the skin. You get such wrinkles by external environmental effects or a lack of sleep. The dry wrinkles could be easily treated by an aesthetic acupuncture treatment and high-functional skin care cosmetics.
- 03. Dry fine wrinkles and natural wrinkles (after the thirties and the forties)
- If you have dry fine wrinkles and natural wrinkles, it can be assumed that you have your inner fiber damaged. The facial wrinkles could be delayed as you receive an acupuncture treatment, MTS and other treatments with high-functional skin care cosmetics.
Skin Care Equipment
- Scarlet is the latest Fraction RF equipment created by the combination of a stamp principle and RF. The equipment conducts micronic-physical treatment inside the skin as it provides the skin with RF energy around the needle marks. For Scarlet, Pitangui Skin Care has selected 2MHz method which has been known for the best RF energy flow. Scarelt of Pitangui Skin Care goes down by 3.5mm the most, reaching right before the panniculus. As the equipment divides the epidermis and the thick skin by 0.1mm, you will get the epidermis and the thick skin treated either separately or at a time.
- As also known as Super Fraxel, Metrix cell laser adopts the fractional method to treat skin problems, which has been highly recognized for skin rejuvenation. The laser is penetrated into the thick skin layer and makes a pin hole. That way, DRT (a treatment to improve the thick skin) is achieved. As Metirx cell delicately cuts the skin tissue, the angle of an dent area gets minimized which would make the border seamless. The treatment even works for other severely fallen parts as it stimulates fibroblast in the thick skin layer. During the treatment, collagen growth increases and that makes the scar rejuvenated.
- With ionospheresis applied, “Vital Iont” has Vitamin C, activated by cellular tissue, penetrated deep into the skin by using fine current. Afterwards, Ascorbic Acid, both ionized and gained via electrolysis, is adsorbed into the cell as much as possible which would continuously control the melanin growth. Vital Iont encourages collagen production and works on all sorts of pigmentation diseases which have been regarded refractory as freckles. Add to this, unlike other current operations, you will not feel any pain during the treatment with Vital Iont. You will not be put under anesthesia and worried about side-effects later on.
CQ Fractional Laser
- CICU is the most up-to-date Proxel laser. Comparing to the current proxel laser, you will feel less pain and be done with the treatment in a shorter period of time with better results. It is a proxel laser with CO2 as a medium. With RF tube adopted, CICU is believed to be safe, performing stable power and even laser quality. Through various micro-holes, high heat energy is applied to stimulate collagen and elastin which would have the skin remodeled. In addition, CICU helps the scars recovered naturally and that makes the treatment most appropriate to treat acne scars and large pores. You can also work on skin brightening with CICU at a time.
Pictures before and after an operation
Do you have any questions about the plastic surgery? Please contact us.
Pictures before and after an operation
You have re-born through our operation! See how you have beautifully been transformed.
You will be provided with our caring, professional counseling.
- Email : email@example.com
- Monday to Thursday 10 am to 6 pm
- Friday 10 am to 5 pm
- Saturday closed
- Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
- No Lunch time