Home > Pitangui Beauty Center > Special care
With the special care program, your skin will be as much radiant as a celebrity’s skin. It is non-operational but still you will see wonders working on your skin! You can return to your daily routines immediately after the treatment.
AMTS(Automatic Microneedle Theraphy System)
Natural curing power-Multi-needling treatment stimulates the epidermis without harming damage to the skin and helps the skin grow again.
Protein and collage are re-arranged in the skin and the elastic skin becomes free-acne and free-acne scars with tightened pores. You will less wrinkles and less pigmentation on your face. If you combine the treatment with drug treatment and relevant cosmetics, you will get more satisfactory results.
Derma-stamp and AMTS are all needling work. But, they are different for sure!
- Both treatments are considered the similar in that they both help the skin re-growth through needling work. However, for Derma-stamp, you will get the treatment with a roller which has been used before while for AMTS, only one-use needle is used. AMTS is more hygienic and you do not need to be put under anesthesia. In addition, AMTS features a fast recovery rate and since the treatment is conducted in a controlled vertical manner, you will be done with the treatment before you notice it.
Advantages of AMT
- - Less pain. Improvement of various dent scars.
- - Hygienic operation. Thorough operation.
- - No side-effects. No problem if you are exposed to sunlight – you can go back to the daily schedules right after the treatment.
- - Through micro-holes, useful substances are provided which would maximize the benfits of the treatment.
- - Improvement of pigmentation diseases as freckles
- - Improvement of hot flush
- - Hair loss prevention
- - The needle is not awl-typed. It is rather lancet-typed and it minimizes skin damages.
Possible problems during AMTS treatment
- - Right after the treatment, you might see some dead skin cells on the face. But others will not notice them.
- - You might feel your skin dry after the treatment.
- - Your skin might get reddish for a while right after the treatment.
- However, all those symptoms are permanent right after the treatment and you could be even relieved because the symptoms are evidence that the treatment has been conducted just fine. The skin will be recovered even faster if you apply moisturizing emulsion, sunblock, rejuvenation serum and rejuvenation mask onto the face after the treatment.
LUMI(Laser beam irradiator)
- The micro-stimulation stimulates the activity of the fiber cells. As collagen, elastin and 클라코 아미노글리칸 which are the substances to build up the thick skin layers gets activated, the melatin would be controlled. That way, freckles and pigmentation are treated which would get your skin radiant. You will have less of hot flush while the skin becomes more elastic. Good for anti-wrinkles and waxing.
LUMI Care Program
- - Decrease of hot flush
- -Reduction of freckles-Diminished freckles and pigmentation-Improvement of acne scars-Improvement of pores and skin elasticity-1~2 days after waxing and shaving (as long as a patient has received strong waxing program)
What you should be careful about after LUMI
- - No drinking, sauna, exercise and hot bath on the day of the treatment
- - Apply moisture as much as possible because your skin could feel dry with lots of dead skin cells. However, since the symptoms are expected, please do not need to be panicked.
- - When you have scabs formed after the treatment, be careful not to touch them. It will irritate your skin.
- - You might have blisters after the treatment.
- - Do not exfoliate at home for a while.
- - Apply the sunblock as much as possible after the treatment.
Pictures before and after an operation
Do you have any questions about the plastic surgery? Please contact us.
Pictures before and after an operation
You have re-born through our operation! See how you have beautifully been transformed.
You will be provided with our caring, professional counseling.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Thursday 10 am to 6 pm
- Friday 10 am to 5 pm
- Saturday closed
- Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
- No Lunch time