Home > Pitangui Plastic Center > Hip-up Plastic Center >
Pitangui Brazilian hip-up surgery
Brazil is perhaps thethe most popular place on earth for plastic surgery This can be attributed to its sizzling hot weather- women wear very lightly such as shorts and Bikini’s all throughout the year !Hence makes them very much interested in how their body would look.
Brazil brags its plastic surgery market and ranks as the 3rd largest (after the United States and China) in terms of the numbers of plastic surgeries performed per year and is second only to the United States in terms of the number of board certified plastic surgeons [2012 ISAPS Biennial Global Survey] . In addition, many Plastic Surgeons are actively participating world-wide academic seminars and publishing papers to exchange and document knowledge of their expertise.
- - Drooped hip. Boring body shape
- - Unattractive hip in a pair of skinny jeans or leggings
- - Those who would like to have the sexually attractive hip.
- At Pitangui, the surgeon makesincisionbetween the buttocks (hips) and inserts a silicone alloplastic impant designed for Asian women. You will have just natural hip in the end.
Artists who design the most ideal hip shape for you
- The surgeon makesthe hip that resembles an apple You will have the hip like Kim Kardashian. Obese women can also achieve excellent results when hip surgery is combined with liposuction.
Autologous -fat transplantation
Liposuction and fat implant
- - Since you will be using your own tissue, the operation will be safe and free of any side-effects.
- - The entry point for the liposuction cannula is a hole about 3mm in diameter made at the waist or a thigharea . Fat from such area will be grafted to the upper hip which would give you a lifted hip later on.
- - The scar will be barely noticeable after a few months after the surgery.
- - You can have a hip lift with the fat injectioninto the lower hip and the upper hip.
- - Your legs will look longer.
- - If you have less fat around the hip, you can use fat from the lower belly.
- - You will not feel much pain. You can return to your routines immediately after the operation.
- - Have the elasticity of the hip preserved with aerobic or swimming 3~4 weeks after the surgery.
- - You need to wear a compression garment for about three months.
- - You will have your ideal body shape if you receive Endermologie or the laser treatmentalong with liposuction .
Mini- Hip Lift with siliconeSutures
- - The surgeon gathers the hip to the m,idlinewith a special suture(made out of silicone). You will have yourhip significantly lifted.
- - You will be tremendously satisfied with the results of this simple surgery.
- - No incisions . No recovery period. You can go to work on the next day after the surgery.
Hip-up with animplant
- - he surgeon fillsin between the hip muscles by inserting a silicone implant.
- - After the surgeon makessmall incisions (about 4~5cm) between the two buttocks , an implant is insertion on either sides of the buttock. The surgery is strongly recommended to those who would like to get the best benefits with one-time surgery.
- - You will be put under the controlled anesthesia. You will be returning to your routines after 4~5 days.
- - You may combine the fat implant with the operation for more delicateresults.
- - You will hardly find scars because they will be hidden under the wrinkles.
Before and after the surgery
- - Did you talk to your doctor enough about how you would like to have your hip look like?
- - For a week before the operation, you should not take any hormonal drugs including any other drugs which could interfere with bloodClotting. You should not have your period on the day of the operation.
- - The hip augmentation will be performed in consideration of your basic body shape and anatomical body shape.
- - After the surgery, you might undergo a mild symptom associated with capsular contracture. (Since all alloplastic implants undergo formation of a a capsule, )
- - After the surgery, you are likely to have an infection and an inflammation because of bleeding. You might even have an exudation (which would, however, be removed simply by a surgical treatment).
- - You should sleep on your stomach for about 10 days after the surgery.
- - Avoid any intense workout for about a month (power walking).
- - No drinking and no smoking. You also need to avoid animal fat and excessive food consumptionhat might cause tissue necrosis, inflammations and slow recovery rate (you should follow the rules for about 30 days).
- You have consentedand are well aware of all the possible untoward effects of surgery or complications regarding thealloplastic implant and would not present any legal challenges regarding athe operation.
(You have been provided with sufficient information on types of the implant including their individual advantages and disadvantages from the medical staff).
Pictures before and after
Do you have any questions about the plastic surgery? Please contact us.
Pictures before and after an operation
You have re-born through our operation! See how you have beautifully been transformed.
You will be provided with our caring, professional counseling.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Thursday 10 am to 6 pm
- Friday 10 am to 5 pm
- Saturday closed
- Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
- No Lunch time